March 24, 2014

Mitsu | 8x10 Ambrotype

Music | Summer Haze by Shapeshifter


Mitsu in Rope | 8x10 Ambrotype

No matter how many times I tell you what this image is, how you see it on the screen, you will never know how amazing it is unless you see the real thing. This was the image I was holding in my hand in the rinse water and knowing I didn't need to shoot anymore. It was the 1st plate of our session and I could have just ended it...

Though I do strive for perfection, my perfection is not yours. I didn't intend the flaws, and yet I love them here. I know I have issues with my developer pour, but I see nothing that bothers me here regarding the pour. What gets me is how this image just falls into the place where I just feel it could not get better, at least within the time frame and situation we were in. I don't get this feeling often, but when I do, I want it to last forever...

No comments:

 
-- --